The beam is made using cross grain laminated wood construction. This gives the beam its strength and prevents warping or twisting. No center support is needed. The core is planed and sanded to the competition oval beam shape. Our beams are built as close as possible to competition beams for a realistic training experience. This includes the padding, covering and shape.
The padding is closed cell polyethylene foam. The same padding that is used on competition beams. It is covered with a heavy grade synthetic suede material. The material is durable and easy to clean. The work surface is 4 in. wide and the beam is 7 in high.
The support braces are 12 in. wide and made of steel. The legs are painted to match the beam color. The beam core is pre-drilled for our higher metal beam legs which can be added at a later date. This will make a great practice beam.
- Heavy Grade Synthetic Suede Covering
- Padded Top
- Rubber End Caps on Legs
- Cross Grain Laminated Wood Construction
- Competition Oval Shaped Sides
- 8 ft. Long x 4 in. wide x 7 in. high
- Metal Legs
- Material seams on bottom are covered with wood trim for a finished look.
- No exposed staples
- Weight Limit 250 lbs.
4' x 6' x 2" FOLDING PANEL MATAll of our folding mats are designed and manufactured with the best materials available. We don't make different quality mats such as "regular" and "firm". All of our mats will be what other companies sell as their best "firm" mat. We use 18 oz. vinyl coated nylon (heavy vinyl) for the cover.We reinforce all wear points such as corners. Our mat tops don't have any sewed seams except along the edges. We use 2" thick polyethlene foam.You can also choose any color for your mats, so if you're getting tired of everything being blue, brighten up your gym with pink or purple. All of the available colors match our beams!
2" Polyethlene foam
- 4' x 6' Folding Panels
- Velcro on two sides
- 18 oz vinyl (Heavy Duty)
All items ship within three to five days using Fedex Ground Service. Transit time is 3-5 days. When your package is scanned for shipment you will receive tracking information at the email address you provide during the checkout process.
The shipping rates listed on our website are for the Continental US. If your item needs to ship to Hawaii, Alaska or an international address please call us for a shipping quote.
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Love it!
- We got the beam in tan and the mat in purple. Our 8 and 6 year olds love it! It was easy to put together and doesn't wobble. They both say that it's softer than the one at the gym but they are perfectly happy with that. My 8 year old has been practicing her level 3 dismount over and over, and it's really building her confidence. (She's even working on cartwheels...it's great that it's so low!)
- Absolute wonderful purchase
- I purchased the beam mat combo for my 2 year old granddaughter. It is so nice! As soon as she opened the box with the at she did a perfect somersault!! She loves the beam and it will last her a lifetime. She enjoys walking and dancing across it. I love to see her enjoy learning to balance and find the grace in herself. This is a quality made beam and mat. These will truly be good for many years.