Low profile folding balance beam. It is 8 ft long when unfolded. The padding is closed cell polyethylene foam. The same padding that is used on competition beams. It is covered with a heavy grade synthetic suede material for the look and feel of a regulation beam. The material is durable and easy to clean. It weighs approximately 21lbs giving it the weight of foam and the durability of real wood construction. It has attached handles that tuck underneath when in use. The work surface is 4 in. wide and has sloping sides. It is 6 in. wide at the bottom and is 3 in. high. The hinge mechanism is made of steel.
The beam can be folded and stored flat underneath a bed, in a closet or easily folded and taken in a car.
This will make a great practice beam.
- Heavy Grade Synthetic Suede Covering
- Padded Top
- Cross Grain Laminated Wood Construction
- Wood Core (Much Better Than Foam)
- 8 ft. Long x 4 in. wide on top x 3 in. high
- Material seams on bottom are covered with wood trim for a finished look.
- No exposed staples
- Weight Limit 250 lbs.
All items ship within three to five days using Fedex Ground Service. Transit time is 3-5 days. When your package is scanned for shipment you will receive tracking information at the email address you provide during the checkout process.
The shipping rates listed on our website are for the Continental US. If your item needs to ship to Hawaii, Alaska or an international address please call us for a shipping quote.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Great for learning!
- This beam worked very well for my daughter to learn her cartwheel and back walkover on the beam. She also practiced turns and leaps on it. Very sturdy.