10ft Suede Gymnastics Low Profile Balance Beam USA
10LBM-3Regular price $679.99 Sale price $629.99 Save 7%
Low profile 10 ft balance beam. It has a padded top and is covered with heavy-grade synthetic suede material. The material is durable and easy to clean. The work surface is 4 in. wide and the beam is 7 in high.
All of our beams are Made in the USA.
We manufacture the best training beam in the world!
- Strength – Wood core with a weight capacity of 250lbs. No center support is needed and this allows a mat to slide underneath the beam. We use almost twice as much wood in our beam as our nearest competitor. The beam won’t flex or bend when doing leaps or jumps.
- Padding - We use the same padding as competition beams. This gives a realistic feeling on her feet and makes it easy to go from a training beam to a competition beam.
- Cover – Heavy grade suede. Provides excellent durability and great non-slip traction.
- Shape - Our beams have curved sides just like competition beams. This will affect her hand grip and provide a more realistic training experience.
- Reinforced Ends - This is where most of the wear occurs on beams. This feature will greatly extend the life of your beam
- Warranty – All of our beams come with a two-year transferrable warranty.
- Safety - All of our beam designs have been tested. Support braces are made of steel with rubber pads. Custom matting is available to go all the way around the beam.
The beam is made using cross-grain laminated wood construction. This gives the beam its strength and prevents warping or twisting. No center support is needed. The core is planed and sanded to the competition oval beam shape. Our beams are built as close as possible to competition beams for a realistic training experience. This includes the padding, covering, and shape.
The padding is closed cell polyethylene foam. The same padding that is used on competition beams. It is covered with heavy-grade synthetic suede material. The material is durable and easy to clean. The work surface is 4 in. wide and the beam is 7 in high.
The support braces are 12 in. wide and made of steel. The legs are painted to match the beam color. The beam core is pre-drilled for our higher metal beam legs which can be added at a later date. This will make a great practice beam.
Heavy Grade Synthetic Suede Covering
Rubber End Caps on Legs
Cross Grain Laminated Wood Construction
Competition Oval Shaped Sides
10 ft. Long x 4 in. wide x 7 in. high
Material seams on the bottom are covered with wood trim for a finished look.
No exposed staples
Weight Limit 300 lbs.