This Stall Bar is 78" High x 28" Wide with a Pull Up Bar at the top. It has 9 Rungs that are spaced 8.5" apart and are 8" from the wall.
- 78" High x 28” Wide
- 1.5in. Diameter Bars - Hardwood
- Steel Welded Frame
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
- 500lb Weight Capacity
- 9 Rungs Spaced 8.5" Apart
- Bars Extend 8" from the Wall
- Pull Up Bar extends 21" from Wall
- Easy to Assemble and Mount
- Back Pad - Optional Back Pad available that hangs from the rungs by velcro straps. This padding protects the body during exercises like Leg Lifts, Pull-Ups, Hanging Sit-Ups, and others.
- Heavy Duty Incline bench: It hangs from the rungs at your chosen height. Can be used for Sit-Ups, Leg Raises, and also in conjunction with weight training.
- Leg Lift station
- Rings: 15cm Rings available as an option
- Bar Pad: Velcros to wood bar
- Suspension Straps
The Beam Store Swedish Stall Bars are made in our factory location in Oklahoma City. This is a top-of-line Commercial Grade Stall Bar made with 14 ga. Heavy steel. The unit weighs 70lbs and can support up to 500 lbs when properly secured to the wall. Multiple sections can be added together along a wall.
Stall Bars, also known as Swedish Ladder and Wall Bars, is a gymnastics apparatus that is useful for any type of athlete.
We have sold these to Schools, Gymnastics Studios, Dance Studios, Swim Clubs, Fitness Clubs; Anywhere strength, and flexibility conditioning is performed.
There are a wide variety of exercises that help develop better balance, passive and active flexibility, mobility, and strength.
Our Stall Bars are built for the rigors and stresses of commercial use and are offered at a price point that makes them affordable for home use as well.
WARRANTY LIMITATIONS This warranty does not include: ❑ Any condition resulting from other than ordinary wear or any use for which the product was not intended. ❑ Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care ❑ Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents ❑ Dissatisfaction due to buyer's remorse ❑ Normal wear and tear ❑ Damages incurred during assembly or maintenance ❑ Any used, previously displayed items